You must be of legal age to enter this site.
Are you at least 21 years old?
By entering this site you agree to our terms and conditions and other policies.
This site is for personal use by persons who are lawfully permitted to purchase and consume alcoholic beverages in their state of access.
Please sip responsibly.
© 2022 Michael Lavelle Wines is a trademark, all rights reserved.
In honor of National Happy Hour Day (November 12), BeachBound, the online booking site specializing in beach vacation packages, and Michael Lavelle Wines are working together to
launch the ultimate giveaway for participants to win a variety of exciting prizes.
From November 12 through December 12, vinophiles and avid travelers can enter the National Happy Hour Day sweepstakes for a chance to win the gold ticket grand prize: an all-inclusive four-night trip for two to Cancun at Dreams Natura Resort and Spa complete with roundtrip flights and ground transportation. Participants will be chosen at random to receive a variety of prizes from a Michael Lavelle wine glass to a beach bag filled with BeachBound products. To top it off, not only will there be a gold ticket grand prize, but Michael Lavelle and BeachBound will also be sending one lucky winner a silver ticket price and one lucky winner a bronze ticket prize; respective prizes include a three-night stay at Zoëtry Casa Del Mar and two cases of Michael Lavelle Wines, 24 bottles in total, to be received within a year’s time.
Entries can be submitted online starting November 12 through December 12, 2022 and participants must be at least 21 years of age to enter.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and who are 21 or older as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of United States of America and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Michael Lavelle Wines and BeachBound (the “Sponsors”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Michael Lavelle Wines as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about November 12, 2022 and ending [end date]. All online entries must be received by [end date] 11:59PM EST.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Sweepstakes site. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Michael Lavelle Wines. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Michael Lavelle Wines.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive: Grand Prize: 4 night stay at Dreams Natura with roundtrip airfare and transfers (ERV of $4000) Second prize: 3 night stay at Zoetry Casa del Mar (ERV $2000) Third Prize: FILLED IN BY MICHAEL LOVELLE [list prizes and approximate retail value]. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsors to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Grand Prize Winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with a valid Social Security Number for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of the Grand Prize Winner for the actual value of the Grand Prize received. Additional prize award details and travel information to be provided to the winner at the time of notification. Actual value of the Grand Prize will depend on seasonal pricing; any difference will not be awarded. Certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Exact travel dates and arrangements subject to availability. Grand Prize Winner and Guest must travel together on same itinerary for the trip. Guest must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the time of travel. Winner must sign and return a release before awarding of prize. Once Trip dates have been booked, no changes, extensions or substitutions are permitted, except at Sweepstakes Entities sole discretion. If Grand Prize Winner elects to travel without a Guest, no additional compensation will be awarded. Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for all incidentals, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, beverages, gratuities, phone calls, insurance, taxes, and any other expenses not specifically mentioned as being included. Grand Prize Winner and Guest must have and are solely responsible for obtaining all required medical clearances, including documents to travel outside the U.S. e.g., a valid U.S. Driver’s License, acceptable photo ID, Passport, where applicable. Failure of any Prize Winner or Guest to obtain proper travel documentation may result in cancellation and loss of travel prize. Sweepstakes Entities are not liable for any expenses incurred because of flight cancellations/delays. Winners and guests are also responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Lost, stolen, or damaged airline tickets, travel vouchers or certificates will not be replaced or exchanged. Winner is responsible for all taxes on prize (including but not limited to federal, state and local income taxes). Winner will be issued an IRS 1099 form for actual value of prize. For all prizes, no cash equivalent, all prizes are non-transferable, and no substitutions will be made except as provided herein at the sponsor’s discretion. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Winner must accept prize as specified by sponsor or prize may be forfeited. Failure to return the Prize Claim Documents within the specified time period may result in forfeiture of the prize. Unclaimed prize will not be awarded. Winner must accept prize as specified by sponsor or prize may be forfeited. A prize will not be awarded/fulfilled until all such properly executed documents are returned. Administrator and/or Sponsor reserve the right to disqualify anyone not fully complying with the Official Rules.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Sponsors shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that [Michael Lavelle Wines and BeachBound}, anyone acting on behalf of [Michael Lavelle Wines and BeachBound], or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: [Michael Lavelle Wines] reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, [Michael Lavelle Wines] may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by [Michael Lavelle Wines]. [Michael Lavelle Wines] reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. [Michael Lavelle Wines] has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, [Michael Lavelle Wines] reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from [Michael Lavelle Wines and BeachBound]. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless [Michael Lavelle Wines and BeachBound] and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States of America AND [state/province], WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in [state/province] having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Michael Lavelle Wines 1 East Erie St, Suite 525 Chicago, IL 60611 Requests must be received no later than [date].
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Michael Lavelle Wines & BeachBound